If you’re a solo performer looking for a bigger, more commercial sound, or a group hoping to take their music to the next level, the best thing you can do is to involve a producer in your next project.
A producer can help in numerous ways, including:
- Helping with musical and lyrical composition
- Finding the right key and tempo for your songs
- Suggesting new musical ideas
- Broadening the range of sounds that you have access to
- Understanding your musical vision and tastes
- Recommending and employing session musicians
- Providing that all important ‘fresh ear’ to your music
- Ensuring the highest quality for all performances
A combination of all of the above will move your music forward and maximise it’s commercial potential.
Jamie has been producing music for artists for over a decade and has learnt how to bring the best out of a song, whilst avoiding some of the common mistakes that can easily occur in the studio. Below are examples of his productions:
Try – Dexeter (country pop)
Words – Joe Miles (acoustic pop)
Proud – Amber Faulkner (pop)
Echo Studios is perfectly equipped to produce your music to the highest standard. We can offer:
- A selection of fantastic instruments including electric, acoustic and bass guitars, a Mapex drum kit, an upright piano, a Hammond Organ with Leslie Speaker, a Fender Rhodes and Marshall and Fender amplifiers
- The skills to play most of these instruments ourselves, saving you the cost of hiring session musicians
- Industry standard tools such as BFD (drum sample library), Ivory and East West Pianos (piano sample libraries), Vienna Symphonic Library (real string samples), Arturia V Collection (classic synths), Drumagog (drum replacement program), Melodyne (tuning software)
- The technical skills to mix and master all of these elements together to create a professional result
Prices can include the full production – recording, mixing and mastering – and might not be as much as you think!
So get in touch for an informal chat about our productions and we can give you a specific quote. Call 01280 823158 or email email@example.com